Project participants are marked in bold and with an asterisk.
Gene Coleman* - In the Midst of Things (2105). For 8 voices featuring Nicholas Isherwood,* soloist.
• Text by Jennifer Allora and Guillermo Calzadilla,* based on the libretto of "The Creation" of F.J. Haydn.
• Commissioned by Allora & Calzadilla* for the 2015 Venice Biennale.
• Recorded in Venice in October 2015 and performed by Voxnova Italia (Nicholas Isherwood,* Director).
Gene Coleman* - A Page of Madness (2013). For ensemble for the 1926 Japanese silent film.
• Ensemble: Sho, Koto, Bass Clarinet, E-Guitar, Violin, Viola and Cello.
• Commissioned by The Maerzmusik Festival, The American Academy in Berlin and Ensemble Phace.
• Recorded at the Konzerthaus in Vienna in March 2013 and performed by Ensemble Phace, conducted by Simeon Pironkoff, Jr.
Wolfgang Rihm - Über die Linie VI (2004). For alto flute, violin, and cello.
• Performed by the Network for New Music Ensemble* (Edward Schultz, alto flute; Hirono Oka, violin; Thomas Kraines, cello).
• Recorded February 2016 at The Print Center, Philadelphia.
Jan Krzywicki - Catching Light (2015). For flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano, and percussion.
• Commissioned and performed by the Network for New Music Ensemble* (Edward Schultz, flute; Ana Castrillo, clarinet; Hirono Oka, violin; Thomas Kraines, cello; Susan Nowicki, piano; Angela Zator-Nelson, percussion; Jan Krzywicki, conductor).
• Recorded at the Curtis Institute of Music, April 2015.